top of page

Neighborhood Watch

Help us keep our community safe.

Neighborhood Watch is comprised of members from the community and representatives from Tucson Police Department. More on the official program can be found on the City of Tucson site, here

Are you interested in becoming a volunteer in our Neighborhood Watch? Let us know!

Neighborhood Safety: Community Amenities

Recent Activity

Please be aware of recent reports of opportunistic crimes; car break-ins, package theft, and theft from open garages. 

If you see any suspicious activity or crime, please report it to local law enforcement. In an emergency or active situation, please call 9-1-1. If you are reporting after the fact, you can use TPD's Online Crime Reporting form

Neighborhood Safety: Text

Where to report

Neighborhood Safety: List

Abandoned Vehicle

You can report abandoned vehicles through City of Tucson's Junk Vehicle Online Report Form.

Animal Noise Complaint

Animal noise complaints are registered with Pima Animal Care Center (PACC) by submitting a complaint form here or by calling (520) 724-5972 to speak with a PACC Noise Complaint Specialist. More can be found on the Pima County website

bottom of page